Information for Landlords and Property Managers
DEHAP is permanently closed to new applications and recertifications. The portal will not reopen. Rent and utilities for those whose applications are in progress AND approved will be paid through March 2023.
Click here for 1099 FAQs. Click here for 1099 Case Submission by Client Template.
Learn more about the program, ask questions about the application process, and receive the latest news about the DEHAP program.
- Thursday, June 23 | Download PPT | Watch Recording
- Thursday, July 7 | Download PPT | Watch Recording
- Thursday, August 18 | Download PPT | Watch Recording
- Thursday, September 1 at 3:00 p.m. | Download PPT | Watch Recording
- Thursday, September 15 at 3:00 p.m. | CANCELLED
- Thursday, September 29 at 3:00 p.m. | Watch Recording
- Thursday, October 13 at 3:00 p.m. | Watch Recording
- Thursday, November 10 at 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 8 at 3:00 p.m. | Watch DEHAP Landlord Training Password: k%@egP=6
To use direct deposit, you will need to enter your account information and return to verify the amount of a small test deposit. You will need to select a payment method for each property on the Property Info tab; you may enter more than one bank account, or select payment via check.
Payments are made directly from RentRelief. They are typically batched for processing on Wednesdays and, if you’ve selected payment via ACH, you will see payment in about a week.
When the status changes from Approved for Payment to Paid, the property manager email linked to the applicant will receive an ACH stub detailing the amount, months, and case.
Case auditors are not able to answer questions about payments. If the case status is Approved, you should see payment within two weeks. If the case status is Approved for Payment; you should see payment within about a week.